- Enjoy up to 70 Freeview TV and Radio channels on a high resolution LCD screen with clear sound provided by 2x1.5W speakers.
- Built-in SD/MMC card reader and USB port for playing videos, music and photos from memory cards and USB sticks
- Record Freeview TV to a USB stick or SD card. 7 day EPG to plan a weeks worth of viewing. Subtitles where available and timer functions
- Approximately 3.5 hours use from internal rechargeable battery, telescopic aerial and coaxial connection for external aerials
- Supplied with AC/DC power adaptor with UK/European plugs, user manual in 5 languages, a mini external aerial, remote control and earphones
This portable TV from August is the recently upgraded version of their ever popular 7" Television. Small enough to take anywhere it offers the following new and enhanced features:
- Screen resolution increased to 800x480 pixels from 480x230 for crystal clear definition
- Now supporting the advanced H.264/MPEG4 TV standard for smoother, higher quality reception. Also compatible with MPEG2 standard
- The capacity of the internal rechargeable battery has been increased to 2200mAh from 1800mAh, meaning you can now watch Freeview on the go for up to 3.5 hours whilst travelling at speeds of up to 70mph
- Now capable of reception at high speed; watch TV whilst travelling at 70mph
- Powered antenna socket outputs DC5V, enabling the use of certain amplified aerials, such as the August DTA225 and DTA245, without a separate power source
- New slim, stylish and lightweight design, now just 441 grams and only 202x136x20.4mm
- Power adaptor is now multi-region, compatible with both UK and European sockets
- Now designed for easy wall mounting, use the August BKT700 (sold separately)
- Instruction manual now provided in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
Please Note: Freeview reception is dependent upon signal strength, in some areas the provided portable aerial will not be sufficient for television viewing. In these areas connecting to a rooftop or amplified aerial may enable Freeview reception.